What is Zulu Bravo LLC?
ZB is a small shop dedicated to creating premium custom kydex sheaths and holsters. We make other kydex accessories, and are expanding to offer compact, practical tools as well.
Will you do custom work?
Yes! The bulk of what we do is custom work, made-to-order. This webstore is used primarly for drops of available products. Please email us to discuss any custom work you're interested in.
Do you have a physical store front?
We do not! We do all of our work in our workshop and sell online.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We gladly accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, or regular account payments all through PayPal.
Do I need a PayPal account to purchase from this store?
No, you do not need a PayPal account, though if you have one you can use it. You DO need a valid email address and credit card.
Do you accept international orders?
We do. By placing an international order, you agree to the following conditions:
- You will pay any and all taxes, duties, or fees.
- If items are lost, stolen, or seized by customs, we are not responsible, and cannot give a refund.
- You understand your own laws in your country and have proper permits where applicable and will pay all shipping fees for returns & exchanges, as well as warranty work.
- You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully shipped and or imported to the destination state or country.
- The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination state/country. State laws and customs policies vary widely from state to state and country to country. You affirm you know your local laws and regulations.